Read Online >> Read Online Tutorial iso psp

how to put games on psp memory stick without custom firmware

psp iso guide

psp wont read games iso folder

how to play iso on psp without custom firmware

how to install iso games on psp

how to play games on psphow to use psp iso from emuparadise

psp iso folder

Go to the folder where your game’s ISO file is stored. If you downloaded a video game to put on your PSP, you’ll likely find the ISO file in the game’s folder.
    To browse PSP ISOs, scroll up and choose a letter or select Browse by Genre. If you’re feeling adventurous, try the advanced rom browser. Back to top ^.
    10 Aug 2017 Newbie: Help me extract rar file to get an ISO for PSP. by Bluejaku Aug 10, When i extracted the .iso file it said broken *.iso file. Help I want to .. [Tutorial] How to Decrypt, Extract & Rebuild 3DS|CIA|CXI Files · Asia81, Mar 4
    12 Dec 2009 Now copy the downloaded PSP Game ISO / CSO file into ISO folder. Disconnect your PSP Thanks a lot for this amazing tutorial.. Reply Link.
    Tutorial about the Sony PSP emulator, PPSSPP, covering the basics and general So if your PSP ISO is in a ZIP, RAR, or 7Z file, you need to extract it. If you’re8 May 2011
    If you don’t want to dump your own games, which requires installing custom firmware on your PSP, you can download ISO files from various torrent sites online.
    24 May 2014
    I have been trying to download some psp .iso files from emuparadise to play only psp. I have an iso folder in the same directory as my game
    6 Mar 2015

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)

このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。